- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-Deputy President Ahmed Amitiq met Sunday with Chairperson of Municipal Elections Committee, Salem Ben Tahya who briefed Amitiq on elections progress which launched Saturday in 9 municipalities based on the elections programme prepared by the Elections Committee. Amitiq praised the efforts made by the committee to ensure success of the elections entitlement based on the foundations and controls related to elections of the municipal councils.
Source: Libya News Agency