- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-Deputy President of Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq discussed with Governor of Central bank of Libya, Al sadiq Al kabier Sunday steps to revive Libyan economy in coordination with relevant ministries, the Media and Communications Dept reported.
Source: Libya News Agency