- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli-Deputy President of Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq discussed with Governor of Central bank of Libya, Al sadiq Al kabier Sunday steps to revive Libyan economy in coordination with relevant ministries, the Media and Communications Dept reported.
Source: Libya News Agency