- ticket title
- vivo Launches X50 Series, Bringing a Professional Mobile Photography Experience to Users
- Huawei Announces Global Rollout of New Device Gaming Hub – HUAWEI GameCenter
- Africare Commemorates Its 50th Anniversary With Planned Sunset Of All U.S. Operations And Assisting In Standing Up A New “PanAfricare” On The Continent
- مؤسسة “أفريكير” تحتفل بالذكرى الـ 50 لتأسيسها، وتعلن عن تصفية كل عملياتها في الولايات المتحدة، والمساعدة في تأسيس مؤسسة جديدة “بان أفريكير” في القارة الأفريقية
- JA Solar Supplies Modules for Malaysia’s First Bifacial-Plus-Trackers Project
– Rare 25-Acre Gated Mediterranean Compound in Beverly Hills with its own Vineyard Sets New High Standard for the United States’ Most Elite Residence
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 6, 2014 / PRNewswire — A new record high was set today for the U.S. property marketed by Coldwell Banker Previews International which introduced the most expensive and elite estate in the nation to the market at $195 million. The palatial private gated compound is set on a promontory in the heart of Beverly Hills on a rare, expansive 25 acres offering views of the iconic Los Angeles canyons and city lights, just minutes from world-class shopping, dining and entertainment. Joyce Rey and Stacy Gottula are the listing agents for this Mediterranean villa, Palazzo di Amore, complete with its own vineyard.
This Beverly Hills residential compound is owned by successful, self-made real estate entrepreneur Jeff Greene. Mr. Greene owns more than 30 properties in Florida, 3,500 apartments in Los Angeles and 3 buildings in downtown Manhattan, as well as estates in the Hamptons, Malibu and Palm Beach. He invested tens of millions to complete and expand Palazzo di Amore after purchasing it, finishing the second floor of the main residence and building a massive approximate 15,000 square foot entertainment center that includes a disco/ballroom with a revolving turn table style dance floor, DJ booth and a laser-light system. The entertainment complex features a 50-seat private screening room, a bowling alley and a game room.
The main residence at Palazzo di Amore is over 35,000 square feet, including a finished wine cellar, while the entire estate offers more than 53,000 square feet of livable areas. With architecture by Bob Ray Offenhauser and design by Alberto Pinto, the Palazzo di Amore is suited to entertain in style on a grand scale, offering the opportunity to host events for over 1,000 guests.
About Coldwell Banker Previews International®
The Coldwell Banker Previews International program has been a world leader in the marketing of luxury homes since 1933. The Previews® program was acquired by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC in 1980 and launched as Coldwell Banker Previews International®, the brand’s luxury homes program. The exclusive group of certified Previews Property Specialists make up approximately 8.5 percent of the independent sales associates affiliated with Coldwell Banker worldwide. Coldwell Banker Previews International participated in more than 20,000 transaction sides of homes priced at $1 million or more in 2013. On average, Previews handles $102.7 million in luxury homes sales every day. Coldwell Banker, Previews and Coldwell Banker Previews International are registered marks licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated.