- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli, - The US envoy to Libya "Jonathan Winner" in a tweet on twitter website , on Friday , expressed his country's support for the presidential council and the accord government , in fighting against what so called the terrorist Da'esh organization , in Sirt city. Its noteworthy that the presidential council had issued a statement on Thursday , about forming a joint military leadership , to launch a liberating operation for Sirt city from Da'esh elements , as it's the high army commander , according to the political agreement. Both , the UN envoy "Martin Kobler" and the British ambassador to Libya "Peter Mellette" , had welcomed the council and government statement , for assigning a joint military leadership for operations against the state organization in Sirt.
Source: Libyan News Agency