- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Washington,-The United States has renewed support for the Government of National Accord in Libya, rejecting any military action without consent of the GNA. Any military action in Libya needs the consent of the Government of National Accord, the US Assistant Secretary of State Antony Blenkin, reaffirming his country's support to the political solution. Blenkin remarks were in response to a question about operations being conducted by the French armed forces in Libya without coordination with the GNA. Washington supports a political solution in Libya rather than a military one, he said. All that had been achieved in Libya as a foundation takes a political aspect particularly the installment of the Government of National Unity in Tripoli.
Source: Libyan News Agency