- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Washington,-The United States has renewed support for the Government of National Accord in Libya, rejecting any military action without consent of the GNA. Any military action in Libya needs the consent of the Government of National Accord, the US Assistant Secretary of State Antony Blenkin, reaffirming his country's support to the political solution. Blenkin remarks were in response to a question about operations being conducted by the French armed forces in Libya without coordination with the GNA. Washington supports a political solution in Libya rather than a military one, he said. All that had been achieved in Libya as a foundation takes a political aspect particularly the installment of the Government of National Unity in Tripoli.
Source: Libyan News Agency