- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Washington, - The US state secretary 'John Kerry' , assured that his country will continue its support to the national reconciliation government , headed by 'Fayez Saraj' , as soon as it takes its legitimate place in Tripoli. Spokesman for the US state department 'John Kirby' during his meeting with the UNSMIL chairman 'Martin Kobler' , said that Kerry during the meeting assured that the US will continue supporting the PM 'Fayez Saraj' , and the national reconciliation government , as soon as it takes it legitimate and appropriate place in Tripoli. The American official said , that Washington is looking forward for the resumption of the Libyan political dialogue , this week in Tunisia. Kirby added that Kerry , had expressed his concern over a small group that tried to hinder the vote , about endorsing the national reconciliation government , despite the efforts of the majority of the Libyan leaders to inaugurate the government. Kerry , also asserted the US commitment to the national reconciliation government , in providing political support , the economical , humanitarian and security assistant , and fighting terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency