- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Amnesty International called on the International Criminal Court to investigate the indiscriminate attack that targeted civilian areas near the capital Tripoli that could amount to war crimes. Amensty said eyewitness testmonies and analysis of satelite pictures indicate that heavly populated residential areas in Abusaleem south of Tripoli were exposed to indiscriminate attack between 15 and 17 April. It identified three areas targeted by the inaccuarte weapons in Abusaleem, pointing out that there is no clear evidence of a military target in the area.
Source: Libya News Agency