- ticket title
- President Of Presidency Council Meets Military And Security Leaders To Discuss Security Arrangements.
- British Embassy In Libya: Return Of Embassy To Work From Tripoli Conditional On Stability Of Security Situation.
- Social Council Of Tuareg Tribes Appeals To Presidency Council And UNSMIL To Meet Demands Of The South.
- Analysts: Uighur Jihadis in Syria Could Pose Threat
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
Ambassador Miyashita took part in a tree-planting activity for Umuganda on November 25. The event was organized by JICA Alumni Association of Rwanda (JAAR) and attended by more than 100 participants of JAAR members and residents in Kicukiro District. They planted about 1,600 saplings along a residential area under development.
Afterwards, Ambassador Miyashita attended a meeting held after Umuganda in a nearby village and he was welcomed by many local residents as well as the mayors of Kigali and Kicukiro, who were also present at the meeting. In his remarks at the meeting, Ambassador Miyashita said that Japan has a lot of things to learn from the tradition of Umuganda in which a whole community is engaged and he expressed his hope to further deepen the relationships between Japan and Rwanda.
Source: Embassy of Japan in Rwanda.