- ticket title
- شركة HTS Interiors في دبي تعيد صياغة مفهوم التصميم الداخلي والتجهيز لمطعم Basanti & Co بجزيرة بلوواترز
- مايندتري تشترك مع المعهد الهندي للتقنية بمدراس في إعداد منصب زميل هيئة التدريس في علوم البيانات والذكاء الاصطناعي
- CRRC Unveils their Lightest and New Advanced Energy-efficient Metro Train at InnoTrans 2018
- Iqra University Selects Mediasite for New Smart Classrooms, Revolutionizing Teaching and Learning in Pakistan
- هارد روك كافيه يفتتح أولى فروعه بمطار دبي الدولي حيث الموسيقى الراقية والمأكولات اللذيذة والملابس الأنيقة
Ambassador Miyashita took part in a tree-planting activity for Umuganda on November 25. The event was organized by JICA Alumni Association of Rwanda (JAAR) and attended by more than 100 participants of JAAR members and residents in Kicukiro District. They planted about 1,600 saplings along a residential area under development.
Afterwards, Ambassador Miyashita attended a meeting held after Umuganda in a nearby village and he was welcomed by many local residents as well as the mayors of Kigali and Kicukiro, who were also present at the meeting. In his remarks at the meeting, Ambassador Miyashita said that Japan has a lot of things to learn from the tradition of Umuganda in which a whole community is engaged and he expressed his hope to further deepen the relationships between Japan and Rwanda.
Source: Embassy of Japan in Rwanda.