- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Motion for a resolution Nigeria – B8-2018-0051
- EU must uphold nuclear agreement with Iran and continue dialogue on human rights
- شركة صنتيك تعرض وحدات رئيسية من منتجاتها في قمة طاقة المستقبل العالمية 2018 في أبو ظبي
- ندعوكم لزيارة أكبر معرض دولي للافتات وأضواء ليد في الصين
Ambassador Miyashita took part in a tree-planting activity for Umuganda on November 25. The event was organized by JICA Alumni Association of Rwanda (JAAR) and attended by more than 100 participants of JAAR members and residents in Kicukiro District. They planted about 1,600 saplings along a residential area under development.
Afterwards, Ambassador Miyashita attended a meeting held after Umuganda in a nearby village and he was welcomed by many local residents as well as the mayors of Kigali and Kicukiro, who were also present at the meeting. In his remarks at the meeting, Ambassador Miyashita said that Japan has a lot of things to learn from the tradition of Umuganda in which a whole community is engaged and he expressed his hope to further deepen the relationships between Japan and Rwanda.
Source: Embassy of Japan in Rwanda.