- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, Deputy at GNA Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq discussed with the South Korean deputy Foreign Minister bilateral relations and return of SK companies to resume work in Libya. The meeting held at the cabinet in Tripoli discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to promote trade and economic relations and return of SK companies to resume work in Libya, especially those specialized in power generation. The meeting touched on the South Korean kidnapped in Libya and efforts made to speed up his release.The South Korean official thanked the Libyan government for the efforts it is making for the release of the Korean national, and coordination of the Korean government with the Presidency Council to reach an agreement on this file soon.
Source: Libya News Agency