- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Algiers-Algerian Socialist Forces Front has expressed solidarity with the people of Libya in their endeavour, within international legitimacy, to resolve their crisis and ignite intra-Libyan talks. In a statement carried by the Algerian news agency, the Front said it hoped the political crisis in Libya would be resolved through dialogue between Libyans. Meanwhile, the Front, the oldest political party in the country, expressed its commitment to defend Algerian territorial integrity and unity of its people in light of what it termed the 'a threatening regional and international context on border of homeland.'
Source: Libya News Agency