- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
- شبكة آتريوم هيلث والإمارات العربية المتحدة تنشئان برنامج زمالة جراحية هو الأول في منطقة الجنوب الشرقي
ALGIERS, Algerian Prime Minister Abdelmalek Sellal held talks here Monday with Libya's Prime Minister-designate, Faiz al Siraj, who made a working visit to Algeria.
The visit came in continuation of Algeria's efforts for the completion of the political consensus solution among Libyans, the only possible solution to preserving the country's sovereignty, its territorial integrity and the unity of its people, said the Prime Minister's Office in a statement here.
Algeria support Libya which faces multiple challenges, notably "the setting up of new institutions, the fight against terrorism and the restoration of peace and security".
Earlier Monday, Al-Siraj was welcomed on arrival at Algier's Houari-Boumediene International Airport by Sellal, accompanied by Algerian Minister for Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs Abdelkader Messahel.
Al Siraj told the media upon arrival that Libya appreciated Algeria's support for the political dialogue between the Libyan parties. "We appreciate Algeria's support at the different stages of the Libyan dialogue, which led to the formation of the national unity government."
His visit was aimed at "strengthening and enhancing the privileged relations between Algeria and Libya united by common denominators", he added.
Al Siraj was also received by President Abdelaziz Bouteflika.