- ticket title
- تعيين مدير مخضرم رئيسًا لشركة General Fusion
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
ALGIERS, Algerian Prime Minister Abdelmalek Sellal has held discussions here with the visiting Chairman of the Presidential Council of Libya and Prime Minister of the Government of National Accord, Fayez al-Sarraj, as part of consultations between the two countries.
Sunday's discussions were an opportunity to "assess the political and security situation, as well as the political momentum to speed up the process for the resolution of the crisis in Libya", said a statement from the Prime Minister's Office issued after the meeting.
Al-Sarraj paid tribute to Algeria for its efforts in support of a sovereign political solution in Libya, added the statement.
The discussions were also attended by Algeria's Minister of Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK