- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
ALGIERS, Algerian Prime Minister Abdelmalek Sellal has held discussions here with the visiting Chairman of the Presidential Council of Libya and Prime Minister of the Government of National Accord, Fayez al-Sarraj, as part of consultations between the two countries.
Sunday's discussions were an opportunity to "assess the political and security situation, as well as the political momentum to speed up the process for the resolution of the crisis in Libya", said a statement from the Prime Minister's Office issued after the meeting.
Al-Sarraj paid tribute to Algeria for its efforts in support of a sovereign political solution in Libya, added the statement.
The discussions were also attended by Algeria's Minister of Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK