- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
ALGIERS, Dec 3 — The Secretary-General of Algeria’s Foreign Affairs Ministry, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, has left for Addis ababa to attend the inaugural meeting of the International Contact Group for Libya, which will be held in the Ethiopian capital Wednesday.
The Foreign Affairs Ministry said in a statement here Tuesday that the contact group, set up at the initiative of the African Union (AU) Commission, was to complement the the peace efforts and those actions which would contribute to the building of stability in Libya.
During the inaugural meeting, the contact group members would review the current situation in Libya and the progress of regional and international efforts underway to restore peace to Libya as well as exchange views on this initiative of the AU Commission in this respect, the statement added.