- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
ISTANBUL, -- Algerian Minister of State and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Co-operation Ramtane Lamamra met here Tuesday with Ahmed Siala, who has been designated to be Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Government of National Accord of Libya.
During the meeting, held on the sidelines of the ministerial meeting preparing for the 13th Summit of the Organization of the Islamic Co-operation (OIC), Lamamra expressed Algeria's satisfaction that the Libyan Presidential Council, chaired by Faiz al-Siraj, had taken office in the Libyan cap[ital,Tripoli.
Lamamra also encouraged the ongoing efforts for the completion of the establishment of all Libyan institutions included in the political agreement concluded by the Libyan parties.
The two ministers also had consultations on issues included in the agenda of the 13th OIC summit as well as the political climate of relations among Islamic countries.
Source: Name News Network