- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Cairo- Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel has disclosed that a lot of difficulties faced a solution to the Libyan crisis due to foreign interventions which obliterate attempts at a solution. 'Uniting all Libyan institutions will create the proper ground for a political settlement in Libya, Msahel said at a press conference here on Saturday. 'Unification of civil and military institutions is a conditional for success of the political track, he said. The Foreign Ministers of Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria have reaffirmed, at a meeting they held in Cairo last week, their support for a political solution based on the Political Agreement signed in Al Sukheirat, Morocco in 2015, as the sole reference for any political settlement in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency