- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
OSLO, Algerian Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has discussed the latest situation in Libya with the Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General, Ghassane Salame, in Oslo, where both were attending this year's Oslo Forum.
During their meeting on Tuesday, Salame briefed Messahel on the latest developments of the situation in Libya in light of the recent Paris meeting and its decisions. He also informed Messahel of the political and economic situation in Libya and the future steps in the implementation of the United Nations roadmap for the country.
Messahel reiterated Algeria's support for the implementation of the UN roadmap and the efforts made by the UN Representative to help the Libyans resolve their country's crisis.
Algeria also hailed the efforts to support the political process in Libya, led by the UN.
Source: Nam News Network