- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
The foreign ministers of Algeria, Egypt and Tunisia will meet in Algiers next week to assess the situation in Libya in the light of the recent political and security developments in that country.
This was disclosed here by the spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, who added that the Algiers meeting would take place on Monday and Tuesday.
Source: NAM News Network