- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
The foreign ministers of Algeria, Egypt and Tunisia will meet in Algiers next week to assess the situation in Libya in the light of the recent political and security developments in that country.
This was disclosed here by the spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, who added that the Algiers meeting would take place on Monday and Tuesday.
Source: NAM News Network