- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- First hospitals in U.S. implant next-generation cardiac device to reduce risk of stroke
ALGIERS, Algerian Minister of Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs Abdelkader Messahel says the fundamentals of Algeria's approach and actions to resolve the political crisis in Libya is to bridge the viewpoints of the various Libyan parties and to promote a political solution in Libya, without any external interference.
Asked about Algeria's diplomatic efforts to help the Libyan parties to find a solution to the multi-faceted crisis in their country, Messahel said here Monday that the action of Algerian diplomacy consisted of bridging the viewpoints of the Libyan parties and promoting a political solution without any foreign interference.
This would be done through an inclusive dialogue, a national reconciliation likely to preserve the sovereignty, the territorial integrity, the unity of Libya and the cohesion of its people, far from any political and ideological consideration, he added.
"The directive lines of this approach were steadily defended by the Libyan delegations made up of political officials, military leaders, parliamentarians, notables and representatives of civil society and also by the different international partners with whom Algeria works to find a final political solution to the crisis in Libya," said the minister.
Messahel renewed the call to all the Libyan parties "to overcome their disagreements, place the interest of their country above any consideration to allow the brotherly Libyan people to restore peace, stability and security".
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK