- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tunis-Algerian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ramtan Lamamra said his country 'supports all efforts by the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama and the UN plan for Libya.' This came at a meeting Lmamra held with the UN Envoy on Saturday, during which they discussed political and security developments in Libya, and ways of rendering successful the National Gathering Conference which will be held on 14-15 April.
Source: Libya News Agency