- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Algiers-The Algerian and French Foreign Ministers Sabri Bugadoum and Jean Yves Le Drian agreed Tuesday on strengthening consultation to ensure a permanent ceasefire in Libya and return of parties to the negotiating table. In a joint press conference with his Algerian Counterpart here, the French Foreign Minister Le Drian said the two sides have agreed to closer cooperation to contribute to resolution of the Libyan crisis by political means, according to the Italian Nova news agency.
Source: Libya News Agency