- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
ALGIERS, -- Algerian Minister of Maghreb, African Union (AU) and the Arab League Affairs Abdelakder Messahel will represent President Abdelaziz Bouteflika at Tuesday's meeting of the African Union (AU) High Level Committee on Libya in Addis Abeba.
The Foreign Affairs Ministry said in a statement here Sunday that the meeting, which follows the one held in New York on Sept 21, "is part of the process of following up on developments in Libya and constitutes an opportunity to broach regional and international efforts for the settlement of this crisis".
Messahel will also represent the President at the 2nd Extraordinary Summit of the African Capacity for Immediate Response to Crisis (ACIRC), which will take place on Wednesday in Addis Abeba, the statement added.
The summit is aimed at examining the statutes of ACIRC in accordance with the recommendations adopted at the 26th Summit of AU Heads of State and Government, the statement said.
Source: Nam News Network