- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Malabo (Tropical Guinea), 24.11.2016(Lana) Algeria has renewed its call to the Libyan people to set on the inclusive negotiations table, and adopt national reconciliation to transcend its crisis. This came in the speech of the Algerian State Minister for Maghreb, African union and Arab League Affairs, Abdulqader Mesahle at the African-Arab Summit held Wednesday at Conferences Halls in the capital of Tropical Guinea, Malabo. The Algerian state minister speech carried by the Algerian news agency said; Since the outset of the crisis in this fraternal country, Algeria has been supportive by calling for a political approach based on inclusive dialogue among all segments of Libyan society, and adopt national reconciliation, renounce violence to safeguard its soil, sovereignty and national harmony.
Source: Libya News Agency