- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Algiers, Algerian Prime minister, Abdelmalk Salal said his country is confident that the Libyan national dialogue tracks would enable the Libyans overcome all difficulties and challenges experienced by the country. In statement to the Saudi Newspaper, Al Sharq Al Awsat Sunday that transcending the difficult situation can only be made by national dialogue tracks that safeguards national and territorial unity and independence of the national resolution. Salal said; the situation undergone by neighboring countries its borders with Algeria would not make them a source for concern or threat, for the Algerian army and its security forces are ready to secure persons and properties in all Algerian border territories.
Source: Libya News Agency