- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Algiers, Algerian Prime minister, Abdelmalk Salal said his country is confident that the Libyan national dialogue tracks would enable the Libyans overcome all difficulties and challenges experienced by the country. In statement to the Saudi Newspaper, Al Sharq Al Awsat Sunday that transcending the difficult situation can only be made by national dialogue tracks that safeguards national and territorial unity and independence of the national resolution. Salal said; the situation undergone by neighboring countries its borders with Algeria would not make them a source for concern or threat, for the Algerian army and its security forces are ready to secure persons and properties in all Algerian border territories.
Source: Libya News Agency