- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Cairo, Foreign Ministers of Libya's neighboring countries have agreed, at meeting they held here on Saturday, that the next meeting would be hosted by Algeria. The final communique of the 10th meeting of Libya's Neighboring Countries Mechanism, which was held in Cairo, has praised efforts being made by Algeria to bridge the gap between Libyan parties, to reach a political settlement through Libya-Libyan dialogue and national reconciliation.
Source: Libya News Agency