- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Cairo, Foreign Ministers of Libya's neighboring countries have agreed, at meeting they held here on Saturday, that the next meeting would be hosted by Algeria. The final communique of the 10th meeting of Libya's Neighboring Countries Mechanism, which was held in Cairo, has praised efforts being made by Algeria to bridge the gap between Libyan parties, to reach a political settlement through Libya-Libyan dialogue and national reconciliation.
Source: Libya News Agency