- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Algeria condemned “in the gest possible terms the despicable” murder by ISIS organization Daech of Egyptian innocent citizens in Libya, recalling its “firm” position rejecting terrorism in all its forms and aspects, said a communiqueacute of the Foreign Ministry.
“In this painful circumstance, Algeria recalls its firm position and its constant rejection to terrorism in all its forms and names, and renews its call to the whole international community to combine the efforts to counter this scourge and put an end to the series of the despicable crimes which reflect the barbarism and the wantonness of the perpetrators,” the same source added.
“Algeria reaffirms its commitment to pursue the approaches with the neighboring countries and the international players to reaching political solution to the Libyan crisis, which guarantees the return to security and stability in this brother country and encourages the building of a State with the g institutions able to take up the challenges, notably counterterrorism and all forms of extremism,” the communiqueacute added.
Source : Algerie Presse Service