- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
The lack of political stability in the neighboring Libya is a source of concern to us at the highest levels, and also for the presence of terrorist groups, Msahel said in press statements on Wednesday. He said his country was working with all Libya's neighbors in collaboration with the United Nations to promptly bring about a peaceful solution between the Libyan political powers without any foreign intervention. The Algerian Minister said 'the absence of 'legitimate, strong and just bodies only play into the hands of criminal groups.' There has to be a central government that's capable to combat terrorist groups based on its territory, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency