- ticket title
- MAXAIR Achieves First PAPR100-N Conventional Approval from NIOSH
- REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
- هيكفيجن تصدر نتائجها المالية للنصف الأول من العام 2020
- تطبيق جوّال جديد قائم على الذكاء الاصطناعي “Wai-Eye” لمساعدة المدارس في الامتثال لـ COVID-19
- بنك الفلاح وتيراباي يدشنان خدمة التحويلات المالية المنزلية إلى باكستان
The lack of political stability in the neighboring Libya is a source of concern to us at the highest levels, and also for the presence of terrorist groups, Msahel said in press statements on Wednesday. He said his country was working with all Libya's neighbors in collaboration with the United Nations to promptly bring about a peaceful solution between the Libyan political powers without any foreign intervention. The Algerian Minister said 'the absence of 'legitimate, strong and just bodies only play into the hands of criminal groups.' There has to be a central government that's capable to combat terrorist groups based on its territory, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency