- ticket title
- شركة “مير سيانتيفيك” تعلن عن التثبت من فحصها لسرطان البروستاتا القائم على البول وغير الاقتحامي الذي نشر في مجلة يورولوجي
- كافلان تعلن عن ويسكي أس تي آر الثاني
- إل سي وايكيكي تطرح مسابقة #LCWKEGIRL على إنستجرام لعشاق الموضة
- أول مستشفيين في الولايات المتحدة يزرعان أداة قلب من الجيل التالي لتقليل المخاطر من الإصابة بالسكتة القلبية
- Coalition Launches $100 Million PPE Initiative for Africa’s Community Health Workers
Tripoli - The President of the High State Council Abdul Rahman Al Sweihli has called for national accord, ignoring of past events and offering concessions for the sake of a homeland that's protects everybody, and non-place for extremism, tribalism and exclusion. Speaking to participants in a conference on ' conflict in Libya, Ramifications and Costs' organized by Al Taher Al Zawi Charity Foundation, here on Monday, Al Sweihli said the High State Council has adopted the return of the displaced project, and welcomed the return of the displaced from Al Mashashiya displaced to their homes in Al Ouiniya. He paid tribute to what he termed the noble stance of the tribesmen of Al Zantan for their role in their return. He called for the Tawergha displaced to be enabled to return to their homes and said 'Misrata would do its bit in the national reconciliation as it did in defending the homeland.' He called on scholars and sheikhs to shoulder their responsibilities as advocates of reconciliation and end of bloodshed. Al Sweihli called on officers in the east, west and south Libya to close ranks to rebuild the united Libyan Army that answer to the civilian authority. He also urged the House of Representatives to shoulder its responsibilities to work with the High State Council to remove all obstacles to political agreement, by introducing the necessary amendments to expand the scope of participation in the political agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency