- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj has expressed his appreciation of Algeria's supportive role saying close historical relations link the two countries. The GNA presidency Council will continue to stretch its hand to all parties who seek to rebuild the homeland, there is no alternative to consensus, Al Serraj said at audience with the Algerian Minister in Charge of the Maghreb, African Union, and Arab League Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel. Dialogue needs a stop of military escalation which deepens division and undermines the political process, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency