- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Geneva, 28 February 2017(Lana) The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj has said the Council was giving priority to children, women and people of special needs. Speaking to the opening session of the UN Human Rights Council meeting here on Monday, Al Serraj said the Council has made a milestone by establishing a women empowerment unit, and has made steps to enable the youth to engage in decision-making and contribute to the country's political, economic and social activities. Al Serraj called on states that harbor Libyan assets of illegitimate sources to assist in tracking and retrieving them. Libya is going through a delicate juncture in the road to full democratic transition, he said. He stressed that efforts will continue to be made with help from sisterly and friendly countries to promote dialogue and reconciliation among the citizens, expressing gratitude of the people of Libya for the UN Human Rights Council and the UN Support Mission in Libya for their support. =Lana=
Source: Libya News Agency