- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Murzuq Flash Update (20 August 2019)
- US State Department: US and Egyptian Foreign Ministers Stress Importance of Political Solution in Libya
- Committee Set up to Follow Court Ruling on Libyan Assets Abroad Convenes
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town
- Niger: Country Operation Update, June-July 2019
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday received delegations of the African Union and the United Nations. The delegations included UN Under Secretary General for Political Affairs Rosemary Di Carlo, Ismael Sharqi the AU Peace Commissioner. The meeting was attended by the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama, and the GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Al Taher Siala. According to the Council's Communications Office the meeting dealt with political and security developments in Libya, and the forthcoming elections to be held under the auspices of the United Nations. Al Serraj reiterated his vision for a civil state, unification of sovereign institutions, and also stressed the need for a unified international approach to the crisis in Libya, and the need for coordination between the UN and the AU to resolve the crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency