- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday received delegations of the African Union and the United Nations. The delegations included UN Under Secretary General for Political Affairs Rosemary Di Carlo, Ismael Sharqi the AU Peace Commissioner. The meeting was attended by the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama, and the GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Al Taher Siala. According to the Council's Communications Office the meeting dealt with political and security developments in Libya, and the forthcoming elections to be held under the auspices of the United Nations. Al Serraj reiterated his vision for a civil state, unification of sovereign institutions, and also stressed the need for a unified international approach to the crisis in Libya, and the need for coordination between the UN and the AU to resolve the crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency