- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Al Serraj Receives Head of Libyan Football Association.
Monday , 12– 03– 2018 – 17:42:00
Tripoli, 12 March 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj has
received the President of the Libyan Football Association Jamal Al
The meeting, which attended by Al Serraj Political Adviser Taher
Al Suni, focused on lifting the embargo on Libyan football stadia and
means on liaising with the Federation of International Football
Associations FIFA. The President of the Football Association briefed
Al Serraj on the Association future plans and the Challenges facing
the most popular game.
Al Serraj said the Government was keen to create the suitable
conditions for football competitions in Libya, by improving sports
facilities and to allow the national teams to compete regionally and
The President of the Football Association praised the efforts of
the President of the Presidency Council and his support for the
association and clubs nationwide.