- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Wednesday received the FIFA delegation led by Monsingou Feron, Head
of national associations Department at FIFA, in the presence of Gamal
Al Ga'afri the Chairman of the Libyan Football Association.
The meeting dealt with cooperation between FIFA and the Libyan
association, including lifting the embargo on Libyan stadia, whereby
the FIFA delegation said the world sports body would do its utmost to
support the Libyan association and sports in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency