- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Al Serraj Meets President of High Council of State.
Wednsday , 18– 04– 2018 – 16:52:00
Tripoli, 18 April 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Tuesday met Khalid Al Meshari President of High Council of State HCS
to discuss political developments in the country.
The two sides agreed on the need for national unity, unified
state institutions and respect of the democratic track.
the meeting dealt with the bottlenecks in public services and the
Government’s effort, with available resources, to resolve the
economic and financial hardships faced by the country.
The meeting also dealt with coordination between the GNA and the