- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli- The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met the President of the High Council of State Khalid Al Meshri and the Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir. According to the Council's Communications Office, the meeting focused follow up reports of the state of economical and financial situation, and the measures taken to provide basic goods, bottlenecks and the aggression on the capital including treatment of the injured and families displaced by war.
Source: Libya News Agency