- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Doha- The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met here on Sunday Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Amir of Qatar. According to the Council's Communications Office, the meeting focused on upgrading bilateral relations, and political and security developments in Libya. Al Serraj underscored the political solution for the Libyan crisis, and the need for a national consensus and commitment to the civility of the state, unification of sovereign institutions and conducting of elections by the end of the year, in accordance with the plan put forward by the UN Special Envoy, who seeks to hold a national gathering conference to prepare for the elections. The President said he hoped that Qatar and other sisterly countries would support Libyans' choice, that it was time that Libya enjoy peace and stability and start the process of construction and development. Al Serraj arrived in Doha on Saturday for a brief working visit to the Gulf state.
Source: Libya News Agency