- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Doha- The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met here on Sunday Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Amir of Qatar. According to the Council's Communications Office, the meeting focused on upgrading bilateral relations, and political and security developments in Libya. Al Serraj underscored the political solution for the Libyan crisis, and the need for a national consensus and commitment to the civility of the state, unification of sovereign institutions and conducting of elections by the end of the year, in accordance with the plan put forward by the UN Special Envoy, who seeks to hold a national gathering conference to prepare for the elections. The President said he hoped that Qatar and other sisterly countries would support Libyans' choice, that it was time that Libya enjoy peace and stability and start the process of construction and development. Al Serraj arrived in Doha on Saturday for a brief working visit to the Gulf state.
Source: Libya News Agency