- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Al Serraj Meets Italian Ambassador.
Wednsday , 18– 04– 2018 – 16:05:00
Tripoli, 18 April 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Tuesday met, at his office, the Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Perone,
to discuss political situation in Libya and bilateral relations.
Perone renewed his country’s support for the GNA and the
democratic track that leads to referendum on the draft constitution
and elections this year. He lauded Al Serraj efforts in this regard.
The Italian Ambassador spoke about joint cooperation in respect
to illegal migration and stimulating the economy.
On his part Al Serraj highlighted ‘the distinguished relationship
between the two countries, indicating that the High National Election
Commission has already made big strides in preparing for the
elections pending ratification by the House of Representatives.