- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Al Serraj Meets Italian Ambassador.
Wednsday , 18– 04– 2018 – 16:05:00
Tripoli, 18 April 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Tuesday met, at his office, the Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Perone,
to discuss political situation in Libya and bilateral relations.
Perone renewed his country’s support for the GNA and the
democratic track that leads to referendum on the draft constitution
and elections this year. He lauded Al Serraj efforts in this regard.
The Italian Ambassador spoke about joint cooperation in respect
to illegal migration and stimulating the economy.
On his part Al Serraj highlighted ‘the distinguished relationship
between the two countries, indicating that the High National Election
Commission has already made big strides in preparing for the
elections pending ratification by the House of Representatives.