- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Al Serraj Discuss With Mayor of Misrata Return of Tawergha
Sunday , 25– 03– 2018 – 16:16:00
Tripoli, 25 March 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Saturday discussed with the Mayor of Misrata Mustafa Karwad and
Ismael Al Hashmi member of the Municipal Council return of the
displaced residents of the city of Tawergha.
According to the Council’s Information Bureau, the Mayor said
most of people of Misrata support a return of the displaced except
for few, and that the city council was tirelessly seeking to remove
all obstacles before these people to return to their homes.
Al Serraj renewed the Council’s commitment to reconciliation
between Tawergha and Misrata, stressing the need for coordination
with the ad hoc committee to remove obstacles before their return.
The meeting also dealt with the issue of missing on both sides.