- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Al Serraj Discuss Support for Social Solidarity Fund and
People of Special Needs.
Sunday , 11– 03– 2018 – 16:50:00
Tripoli, 11 March 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj
discussed at a joint meeting with the Chairman of the Board of the
Social Solidarity Fund, the Head of People of Special Needs, the Head
of Union of Dumb and Deaf People and the Head of the Paralympics
Committee, ways of supporting people of special needs.
The meeting focused on what it needs to upgrade the work of the
Social Solidarity Fund and the problems facing the Paralympics
The representatives of these bodies presented to Al Serraj the
‘shield’ as a recognition of his effort for the sake of the fund and
the union of disabled.