- ticket title
- شركة HTS Interiors في دبي تعيد صياغة مفهوم التصميم الداخلي والتجهيز لمطعم Basanti & Co بجزيرة بلوواترز
- مايندتري تشترك مع المعهد الهندي للتقنية بمدراس في إعداد منصب زميل هيئة التدريس في علوم البيانات والذكاء الاصطناعي
- CRRC Unveils their Lightest and New Advanced Energy-efficient Metro Train at InnoTrans 2018
- Iqra University Selects Mediasite for New Smart Classrooms, Revolutionizing Teaching and Learning in Pakistan
- هارد روك كافيه يفتتح أولى فروعه بمطار دبي الدولي حيث الموسيقى الراقية والمأكولات اللذيذة والملابس الأنيقة
The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj
congratulated Libyans on the 7th anniversary of the 17th February
In a speech to mark the occasion, Al Serraj paid tribute to the
revolution martyrs, whom he said had sacrificed their lives for a
civil and democratic state in which all the people live in dignity
and enjoy full rights.
Celebrations of the Revolution anniversary were held throughout
the country on Saturday with thousands descending on the Martyrs
Square in the capital dancing and waving flags.
‘It is not wrong to have a different view, on the contrary
difference is needed in a civil democratic society, but it wrong for
difference to turn into conflict and animosity towards those who have
different views, Al Serraj said.
Selfishness and foreign intervention in Libya internal affairs
have triggered division and conflict between Libyans with all the
dire costs on the country over the last seven years, Al Serraj said.
He called on those countries which he did not name to stop
meddling in Libya’s affairs.
‘It’s time that political stalemate be removed, and referendum on
the constitution get done after the high court has resolved the
controversy over it, Al Serraj said.
He called on the House of Representatives to speed up the
referendum act as stipulated for in the Provisional Constitutional
Declaration, and to leave the issue of accepting or refusing the
draft for the people.
Al Serraj said emphasis should be given to ending the
transitional period by conducting parliamentary and presidential
elections this year, and to put an end to approaches some of which
served personal interests, while others served foreign agenda.
He also called on the UN and the international community to state
their positions vis a vis the constitutional requirements, and the
unification of all political tracks to allow the needed support for
free and fair elections this year.
Source: Libya News Agency