- ticket title
- Auto China 2020: GWM Rebranded as Global Mobility Technology Company to Empower Intelligent Safety Experience
- مواصلة تقدم عجلة الاقتصاد العراقي أثناء الجائحة بفضل ازدياد المعاملات المنفذة عبر بطاقات كي كارد بمقدار ثلاثة أضعاف
- MIAX PEARL Equities Begins Trading in NMS Test Symbols, Live Symbols Will Commence Trading on September 29, 2020
- مواجهة التذوق مع MUMM: لوران فريسنت يجلب رؤيته الريادية لإعادة اختراع تجربة تذوق الشمبانيا من Mumm
- Huawei تطلق هواوي حل فيوجن سيرفر برو V6 SAP HANA للتحول الرقمي للشركات
Tripoli, President of the High State Council, Abdulrahman Al-Sawihli, has called on bodies that sprung from the political accord to show reconciliation, cohesion and refrain from divisions and speed up implementation of due relevant measures in accordance with the political accord. In his statement at the 4th ordinary session of the HSC, held at Guests Palaces in Tripoli to be fully committed to the text of the political accord. signed December 17. Al-Sawihli also asked the media to refrain from the language of agitation. disinformation and cease broadcasting hatred, violence and division discourse and rally behind national accord, transcend the past and look into the future and contribute to the state building. Al-Sawihli renewed in his statement the desire of the HSC to mitigate all difficulties and obstacles and work for the return of all displaced families within and outside libya. He described the stage undergone by Libya as sensitive, and serious that require from all compromise and sacrifice for the sake of a stable and peaceful homeland where all Libyans feel equality and no exclusion.
Source: Libyan News Agency