- ticket title
- Libyan Economic Forum in Rabat: We Seek to Encourage Companies to Return to Libya to Complete Their Projects
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
Tripoli, President of the High State Council, Abdulrahman Al-Sawihli, has called on bodies that sprung from the political accord to show reconciliation, cohesion and refrain from divisions and speed up implementation of due relevant measures in accordance with the political accord. In his statement at the 4th ordinary session of the HSC, held at Guests Palaces in Tripoli to be fully committed to the text of the political accord. signed December 17. Al-Sawihli also asked the media to refrain from the language of agitation. disinformation and cease broadcasting hatred, violence and division discourse and rally behind national accord, transcend the past and look into the future and contribute to the state building. Al-Sawihli renewed in his statement the desire of the HSC to mitigate all difficulties and obstacles and work for the return of all displaced families within and outside libya. He described the stage undergone by Libya as sensitive, and serious that require from all compromise and sacrifice for the sake of a stable and peaceful homeland where all Libyans feel equality and no exclusion.
Source: Libyan News Agency