- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj chaired Tuesday in Tripoli a meeting that included deputy president of Presidency Cou8ncil, Abdusalam Kajman, member of the Council, Ahmed Hamza, Minister of Planning, Al taher Al Jihemi, Minister of Local Government, Milad Al Taher, the economic advisor to the president, Mohamed Al Hawij. The meeting focused on implementing development projects in southern Libya and rank such projects based on priorities to include service projects and providing basic needs to the public. The meeting is in line with the implementation of Presidency Council Decree No 1686/2018 approving extraordinary financial arrangements for the development of the south totaling one billion dinars. Al Sarraj stressed the need to speed up implementation of the decree and set up a committee to follow up and oversee its implementation.
Source: Libya News Agency