- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli, President of GNA, Fayez Al Sarraj has called on all Libyans to be committed to national unity rallying of Libyans and unifying institutions of the modern state with cultural diversity safeguarding rights and liberties. in statement on 67 anniversary of independence, Al Sarraj said; 'This independence was the culmination of freedom fighting of grandfathers who offered many martyrs. He said such sacrifices will be vivid inn our memories from which we derive strength, resolve and learned lessons to build the future of Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency