- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has highlighted the role of Russia in the keeping balance in international relations, and the distinguished relationship linking Libya and Russia, voicing hope that Russia would have a role in lifting the arms embargo on Libya and the freeze on Libyan assets. This came during a reception by Al Saraj of the Russian Ambassador Ivan Waltkov, who said his country was looking to reactivating cooperation agreements with Libya, which could boost the economic reform programme of the National Accord Government.
Source: Libyan News Agency