- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has highlighted the role of Russia in the keeping balance in international relations, and the distinguished relationship linking Libya and Russia, voicing hope that Russia would have a role in lifting the arms embargo on Libya and the freeze on Libyan assets. This came during a reception by Al Saraj of the Russian Ambassador Ivan Waltkov, who said his country was looking to reactivating cooperation agreements with Libya, which could boost the economic reform programme of the National Accord Government.
Source: Libyan News Agency