- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Ankara, The Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj welcomed the return of Turkish Ambassador Ahmad Dugan to the Libyan capital Tripoli to resume work from there, the Turkish Airlines plans to resume flights to Libya and the expected lifting of visa requirement on Libyan citizens wishing to travel to Turkey. In a joint press conference with the Turkish Prime Minister Bin Ali Yeldrem in Ankara on Wednesday, Al Saraj stressed the need for joint work to upgrade exchange between Libyan and Turkey in all areas.
Source: Libya News Agency