- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Al Saraj voiced his thanks and gratitude for the UAE relentless effort in support of the NAG, and its contribution to bringing together Libyan different parties. Al Saraj said the National Accord Government is striving for rebuilding state institutions and the economy and defeating terrorism. On his part Sheikh Mansour said the UAE was prepared to engage in any effort that might lead to the unity of the country and ending the crisis. He pointed out that the only solution to the crisis is for the various parties to sit together to reach a common ground, indicating that his country was prepared to offer support especially in the economic and security areas.
Source: Libya News Agency