- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Al Saraj voiced his thanks and gratitude for the UAE relentless effort in support of the NAG, and its contribution to bringing together Libyan different parties. Al Saraj said the National Accord Government is striving for rebuilding state institutions and the economy and defeating terrorism. On his part Sheikh Mansour said the UAE was prepared to engage in any effort that might lead to the unity of the country and ending the crisis. He pointed out that the only solution to the crisis is for the various parties to sit together to reach a common ground, indicating that his country was prepared to offer support especially in the economic and security areas.
Source: Libya News Agency