- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis,-The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has said that the Council meeting with members of the political dialogue in Tunis has been positive and fruitful, and was marked by transparency and goodwill and a real desire to resolve all the issues affecting execution of political agreement. The Presidential Council has laid down issues and bottle necks political, security and economic for discussion with the dialogue committee members and we asked them to liaise with those parties obstructing the execution of the political dialogue driven by moral and ethical motives, Al Saraj said at a press conference yesterday following a meeting with dialogue committee members representing the House of Representatives and the National Congress in addition to independents which was held under the auspices of the United Nations. Al Saraj said we agreed on quick fix for the difficulties facing execution of the political agreement, especially those related to the bodies emanating from the agreement and which the Council has no control on them, but still a lack response on their part could obstruct the government work.
Source: Libyan News Agency