- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tunis,-The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has said that the Council meeting with members of the political dialogue in Tunis has been positive and fruitful, and was marked by transparency and goodwill and a real desire to resolve all the issues affecting execution of political agreement. The Presidential Council has laid down issues and bottle necks political, security and economic for discussion with the dialogue committee members and we asked them to liaise with those parties obstructing the execution of the political dialogue driven by moral and ethical motives, Al Saraj said at a press conference yesterday following a meeting with dialogue committee members representing the House of Representatives and the National Congress in addition to independents which was held under the auspices of the United Nations. Al Saraj said we agreed on quick fix for the difficulties facing execution of the political agreement, especially those related to the bodies emanating from the agreement and which the Council has no control on them, but still a lack response on their part could obstruct the government work.
Source: Libyan News Agency