- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli,-the Head of the Presidential Council Fayez Al Saraj has announced that the martyrs and injured of the Fortified Structure operation against State Organisation Da'esh would be honoured with medals in accordance with Libyan laws and the organisational rules to be issued later. This came at a press conference Al Saraj held in Tripoli last night.
Source: Libyan News Agency