- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj said he was determined to take firm, crucial and courageous steps, and prepared to take tough decisions to alleviate the suffering of the citizens. In televised remarks on Wednesday, Al Saraj said 'I invite my colleagues in the Presidency Council, to unite our effort in the new year, we have move ahead together, there is no retreat.'
Source: Libya News Agency