- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Istanbul, -The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has called for coordination between international organisations to deliver urgent aid to all over Libya, and said they should be politicized. There is a need for Libya to be given access to its frozen assets abroad, to alleviate the suffering of the people and boost the Libyan national economy. On his side the UN Secretary General Ban ki Mon renewed UN support for the Libyan political agreement.
Source: Libyan News Agency