- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
, Al Saraj was welcomed by King Mohamed VI, the Foreign Minister Salah Mzawar. The summit was being held on the sidelines of the 22nd meeting of countries parties to the UN framework Convention on Climate Change ''COP22'. The summit is to examine ways of uniting efforts to counteract climate change, and drawing up policies that ensure sustainable development to combat poverty and unemployment , as well as establishment of an African joint network to confront challenges facing the continent, .
Source: Libya News Agency