- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
, Al Saraj was welcomed by King Mohamed VI, the Foreign Minister Salah Mzawar. The summit was being held on the sidelines of the 22nd meeting of countries parties to the UN framework Convention on Climate Change ''COP22'. The summit is to examine ways of uniting efforts to counteract climate change, and drawing up policies that ensure sustainable development to combat poverty and unemployment , as well as establishment of an African joint network to confront challenges facing the continent, .
Source: Libya News Agency